After 5 plus years of design, engineering, development, prototyping & testing, Powder River Precision is proud to introduce the Rubicon® .22LR Adventure Receiver with PRP® Top Line™ technology. This receiver version allows for the use of takedown barrels.
Currently available at our introductory price, it is a totally integrated system, with virtually every part of the Rubicon® made in-house at PRP, or in-house at our industry partners.
- PRP Adventure Receiver allows for use of takedown barrel.
- Rubicon® barstock receiver, w/ Top Line™ technology & integral Picatinny rail
- Top Line™ centerline guide rod & charging handle system (eliminates bolt canting & provides smoother cycling)
- PRP barstock stainless steel bolt w/ integrated cylindrical firing pin & PRP wire EDM (not stamped) precision extractor
- PRP trigger assembly, w/ PRP wire EDM fire control parts (minimal take-up & over-travel, crisp 2.5 lb. release)
- PRP aluminum V-block attachment system (reduces chance of damaging barrel interface)
- Upgrade options – anodized aluminum flat faced trigger & anodized aluminum extended mag release
WARNING: This product can expose you to chemicals including lead, which is known to the state of CA to cause cancer, birth defects or other reproductive harm. www.P65Warnings.ca.gov
*Ruger® and 10/22® are registered trademarks of Sturm, Ruger & Co., Inc. Powder River Precision® (PRP®) and its products are not affiliated with or associated with Ruger®.
Powder River Precision is a Class 7 licensed manufacturer and this is a serialized item.
It is your responsibility:
- to ensure that your purchase of a particular firearm is legal to own in your state. Information regarding State and local restrictions, and laws and ordinances are subject to change without notice to us. All handgun sales require you to be 21 years of age and long gun sales, 18 years of age except in states requiring a minimum of 21 years of age.
- to contact the FFL you plan to use for the transfer and request they send a copy of their FFL to us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- to complete all required paperwork when you pick up your purchase from your local dealer
Please provide your preferred FFL’s contact information in the comment section upon checkout to expedite order processing.
By placing an order you agree to these terms.