- Easy, no gunsmithing installation in all 10/22® based rifle platforms
- Weighing 10 oz., it is ideal for speed steel shooting competitions, a lightweight field rifle or a young, developing shooter
- A proprietary, hand cut chamber & crown and precision carbon steel rifling deliver match accuracy, reliability & performance
- Due to its tapered & fluted design, the aircraft grade aluminum barrel sleeve is lightweight, stiff & cools easily
- The stainless steel breech face tendon insures durability & longevity, virtually eliminating the “mushrooming” damage to the breech face, caused by the repeated impact & pounding from the 10/22® bolt cycling
- The ½-28 TPI stainless steel muzzle allows accessories to be repeatedly installed & removed, without damage or wear to the threads.
- Type 3 hard anodized
⚠️WARNING: This product can expose you to chemicals including lead, which is known to the state of CA to cause cancer, birth defects or other reproductive harm. www.P65Warnings.ca.gov
*Ruger® and 10/22® are registered trademarks of Sturm, Ruger & Co., Inc. Powder River Precision® (PRP®) and its products are not affiliated with or associated with Ruger®.